Before a career in real estate, Ronda worked with various companies within the oil and gas industry in fields such as marketing, business development and supply chain management. However, the desire to pursue her true passions in architecture design empowered her to make the natural transition to real estate. She now leads a fulfilling career in helping her clients buy and sell homes in the Greater Houston area. An alumna of Texas State University, Ronda’s degree in International Marketing allows her the skills to give sellers’ homes the proper exposure they deserve while helping buyers find the most qualified homes to match their needs and requirements.
Ronda continues to take care of her clients even after the transaction, often becoming close with most. The people she has met and the relationships she has built are some of her favorite parts of working in the industry. Ronda is active in several Houston organizations such as Women of Wardrobe, Dress for Success, the Houston Food Bank, Texas Children’s Hospital and Candle Lighters. Born and raised in Houston, some of her favorite things to do during her free time involve trying new Houston cuisine as well as travelling to new places where she can feed her enthusiasm for new cultures and architecture.
- CNE – Certified Negotiating Expert
- VLB “Veterans Land Board” Certified
- Luxury Certified
- Future Business Leaders
2015 International Emerging leader
Organizations I am Active in:
- President of NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) 2017-2018
- Public Relations Director for NAWBO 2016-2017
- Ambassador for Texas Children’s Hospital 2016-2017
- F.R.E.S.H with the Houston Food Bank 2016-2017
- W.O.W Women of Wardrobe for Dress for Success 2015-Current