Home Alarm System
- You’ll want to have an alarm system and a fire alarm system to protect your home.
- Home Security signs are great to add to your front door.
- Beware of dogs sign on your fence is a great deterrent from theft.
- Your home owners insurance will be cheaper with a home alarm system.
- Secure doors with frames that are strong, and make sure your hinges are protected.
- All windows should be locked.
Exterior lighting on landscape
- Exterior lighting prevents burglars from attempting to break in your house.
- Make sure you also have the lawn kept up and the landscaping.
- You’ll want to also stop newspapers too.
- Flood lights are great for the garage areas and outdoor patio area.
Programmable Lights and Thermostats
- Automatic lights make it look like someone is living in the house.
- Programmable thermostats keep pipes from bursting in the winter and wood in the house from swelling in the summer.
- Security cameras give you the extra security your home is safe.
- Visible Security cameras are also a deterrent to theft.
Neighbors, Friends or Family
- Have someone near check on your house for potential problems.
- This also appears someone is living in your house.