Do you have extra furniture, appliances, or clothing that you’d like to donate when you move? When you move with us, A Better Tripp will take your donations to our sponsored charity: Boys and Girls County. Boys and Girls Country is a Christian home that provides a full-time residence to Houston-area children in need.
All of your donations are tax deductible.
You can learn more about Boys and Girls County on their website at boysandgirlscountry.org.
What to Donate:
- Gently used child and teen clothing
- Furniture in good condition: sofas, mattresses and box springs, dining sets, cabinets, bookshelves, desks, chairs, etc.
- Large appliances in good working condition: refrigerators, freezers, stoves and ovens, washers and dryers
- Small home appliances in good working condition: microwaves, George Foreman grills, electric griddles, etc.
At This Time, Please do Not Donate:
- Pool tables
- Gas ovens or dryers
- Miscellaneous “garage sale” items (books, toys, collectibles, etc.)
We appreciate the thought, but at this time Boys and Girls Country has no immediate need (or proper storage capabilities) for these items.
How to Donate:
- Please keep your “To Donate” items separate from the other items you wish to move.
- Please label your “To Donate” items clearly, and point them out to the movers.
- The movers will provide you with your tax receipt, so you can write off your donation at the end of the year.
That’s it! We’ll do the rest!